Thursday, February 1, 2018

30 paintings in 30 Days Feb 1, 2018

http://www.etsy.com/shop/grafittigirl?ref=si_shop Check out my ETSY store

Here we go again.  30 in 30.  I signed up for this painting challenge on Leslie Saeta's blog.  She is the host of a podcast I listen to called Artists Helping Artists.  She hosts this painting Challenge twice a year.  This is my 4th challenge.  I started doing pet portraits last January and decided to do pets again this time. 


This is Roo.  Her owner, Ellicia says that she is a "Fiesty Little rocket with the biggest heart...she loves to meet new people! (I know, weird for a Chihuahua)"

I think she is pretty sweet.  Ellicia thought she was too sad in the first version of the painting, so I tried to "cheer her up" 

To submit photos to have your pet included in my 30in30, or to commission your own Pet Portrait, email me grafitti@telus.net

No comments: