Thursday, February 8, 2018

30 Paintings in 30 Days Day 8

http://www.etsy.com/shop/grafittigirl?ref=si_shop Check out my ETSY store
"Miss George with Flower Crown"
10x10
acrylic on canvas
 
I just love how this turned out.  Lisa sent me photos of Miss George, their much loved St. Bernard.  However, they were professional photos.  (She actually had a Santa Hat on in the original photo) I let Lisa know that I would be unable to paint from a photographer's photo without permission.  Lisa went the extra mile and got permission from Holly at BrindleBerry Dog Photography in Calgary.
Thank you, Holly!!
 
I don' know what it is with Flower Crowns on Dogs, but I love them. 

2 comments:

laurelle said...

OMG, it makes me want a dog! This is so darn wonderful, the colors, the expressions, and --yes, of course -- the flower crown. You certainly did this animal proud!!

Michelle Lake said...

Thank you, Laurelle!! Me too. We don't have one right now, but every painting I do, I think, ooohhh that would be a great dog to have.