Saturday, February 24, 2018

30 in 30 Day 24

I wish this was my 24th painting to post this month, but I think I'm off by a couple.  Oh well, I am painting a ton!!  And some can't be posted yet because they are gifts.  Sooo, no big deal.  Today's painting is a little dog named Tyson.  He's a Shihtzu Pom cross, something I had never heard of before, but if I was getting a dog, this would be it!!  Talk about cute!  This guy is an animal actor, playing the part of Toto over 30 times live, on stage in Alberta.  Take a bow-wow, Tyson. 
My photo has a bit of glare, as the paint is still wet in areas. lol 
Tyson
11x14
acrylic on canvas
 

1 comment:

Abi said...

Vania Printing telah menyediakan layanan jasa fotocopy dan pencetakan sejak 2015! Kami bergerak dibidang pencetakan offset komersial dan layanan pencetakan digital untuk memenuhi semua kebutuhan Anda.