Wednesday, February 1, 2017

30 paintings in 30 days Synopsis

I am thrilled that I was able to post every day, even with 8 days with 2 busy grandkids, a weekend in Edmonton, and few days at the cabin. 

I learned a few things over the last 30 days, as well. 
1. I can be much more organized and productive if I try. 
2. I need more than 5 hours of sleep. 
3. People love, love, love their dogs. 
4. After 28 dogs, I still have trouble rendering a dog's nose properly.  
5. I truly loved connecting with people, hearing so many stories of love and  rescue and how important pets are to a family.  

30 paintings 
28 dogs 
1 cat 
1 bird paintings 
2 shipped, 3 picked up for deliveries across Canada 
27 sold 
15 picked up/shipped 
3 not sold/spoken for. 
Multiple commissions (I need to count and track them) 

Thanks to all who shared their photos and stories, everyone who commented, liked, shared and followed my post each day on Instagram and Facebook. I'm looking forward to my commissions and sharing those with you.  





No comments: