Monday, January 3, 2011

"Birch Grove"













Sold
I donated this painting tothe Vic Juba Theatre Fundraiser Gala Silent aution

It sold for 700.00
(smiley face!)
31.5 X 25.5
"Birch Grove"
Acrylic on Canvas
Beautifully frames with 2 inch deep "floating" black frame

350.00




These birch trees are from Murphy Lake, also. They are up the hill from our place, at Doreen's, where the evergreens grow thick and make a beautiful backdrop for a grove of white birch.

My plan is to paint and explore a different theme or subject each month. January is obviously "trees" February will be "love".
I would like to have your input for ideas. You become a "follower" of the blog and then you can email me a photo of what you think of when you think love. I could be a baby, a puppy, grandparents, candy, a car, a sport, a city.....you get the picture. If I choose to paint from your photograph, you will have the option to purchase the painting. There will be no obligation to buy.
The theme for March is "barns and doors". (I reserve the right to change my mind on this theme.) If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your work