Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Chickadee......With Pink Blossoms

One Chickadee....With Pink Blossoms
5 x 7
35.00
 
Well, I have been on a "chickadee spree" lately, haven't I?
Some might say I am obsessed?
I have been loving painting these little guys.  I would really like to get absolutely sure with my brushstrokes, but I just seem to mess it up when I try the "one stroke" approach.
I'll keep trying.
I am having 5 x 7 prints made of all my paintings in the Chickadee series.
They are available in my Etsy shop, just click on the link below.
The pink blossoms made me think of spring.  I know it's a long way off, but I am REALLY looking forward to it.
 
"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
  ~Doug Larson
http://www.etsy.com/shop/grafittigirl?ref=si_shop Check out my ETSY store

No comments: