Saturday, January 14, 2017

30 paintings in 30 Days. Day 14

Day 14. January 14th. 

Today's painting is of a handsome pup named "Ricky".  
   I used to work with Ron in my "other life" when I worked in banking.  He and his lovely wife Christine, are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  Christine sent me a couple photos of Ricky , their " Granddog " to use in my 30 in 30 challenge. I noticed in the background of the photo, the decor of the room was what I would consider, Shabby Chic.  A white slipcovered wing chair, a a carpet with pink roses on it. So I decided to use  a loose rose background for Ricky's portrait. I also created a time lapse video of a portion of the painting and posted it on my Instagram page and my Facebook page. The link to my Facebook is on the sidebar here. 
Ricky 
16x16
Acrylic on canvas 


No comments: