Friday, February 17, 2012

Everlasting Love Angel Wings





20 x 28
Everlasting Love
225.00
I love how these wings came together.  These were done using my parents loveletters they exchanged while apart.  The got engaged after a short, three week, romance and will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversay in April.  The letters are filled with love and promises, hopes and dreams. 
I love the red lips she pressed to the top of the page with a little note that said "from me".
I have included the stamps and postage marks and some antique love songs, including "Tenderly"
Pen and ink finish off the painting with swirls and roses.
You can contact me through this blog, my Etsy store or Facebook.
Thanks for looking!
Click on the image to enlarge.
Copyright
All rights reserved by the artist.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/grafittigirl?ref=si_shop Check out my ETSY store

No comments: